Monday, April 5, 2010

Be gentle...im new to this sort of thing!

Soooo...where to begin? A bit about myself perhaps... I'm a 20 year old Irish guy. I'm proud of my heritage but not so proud of the country we've become, and thats nothing to do with our economic state. I am unemployed almost two years now which is crazy the more i think about it but as it is i have more chance of marrying a three-legged ballerina than finding a job!

I attended university for a year studying english and history. I loved the english but my god was the history hard. If i had known the the job market would collapse like it did i would've worked a lot harder but i thought screw it i could walk into the forest and pluck a job off the ripest job bearing tree such was their abundance!

I think blogging could suit me because writing is already a hobby of mine. I also love movies (my biggest passion) and videogames (second biggest) but i love music books and i dare say some poetry but not all of it! Oh and of course nights out with all my pals, one of whom(hi Sinead :) ) introduced me to blogging which is only fair seeing as i introduced her to twitter!

Anyways, that's me but i'll be writing a lot more...a lot :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Looking forward to hearing all your 'ramblings and ravings'!! :) So what is gonna be? Regular goings on, a funny story perhaps?! Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be great! You have one follower anyway!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sinead! if u know any interesting bloggers i can follow let me know and if u have any friends on this big me up :) ill follow back aswell

    ReplyDelete